2013/2014 Kennametal ECM Classic
Specifications (subject to buyer verification):
Compact system design with low space requirements
1700 x 1700 x 2500mm (W x D x H).
• System in stainless steel design with finished surface.
• Generous working chamber of 980 x 860 x 900mm (W x H x D)
for universal applications.
• Automatic fixtures interface for all available KEH equipment.
• Automatic process parameter control for consistent machining
• Latest short circuit monitor for minimized tool wear.
• Chamber filter press adapted to system performance and
connected flexibly to the system for electrolyte conditioning
(delivered as standard).
• Generator 450 A/43 V DC optional equiped with pulse technology.
• User-friendly touch panel with integrated tool menu for
comprehensive machining data management.
• Working chamber cowl with interface to exhaust air network
(installed at the factory) – optional air cleaner expansion.
• Light curtain on system front ensures operational safety during
• Integrated three level program for combining various
modes in one cycle.